I can hardly believe it! Ribana of https://popsiclesociety.com has nominated my blog for the MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD!!!! I am totally blown away, I mean really! I’m here doing paper-mache’ spiders and other Halloween oriented decor, Christmas decorations like the pear snowmen and the winter sweater ornaments, painting rocks, talking about what my garden is doing or not doing, making various types of ladybugs, etc. Basically, posts about things I like and stuff I’m interested in and things I’m making and doing. I never would have thought anyone would be really interested in any of what I do or ramble about, as in, I kind of thought I’d basically be making kind of nice looking blog posts and sort of talking to myself. Apparently, … my blog has been noticed and people actually like it, who knew, I sure didn’t! And not only noticed, but nominated twice for the Sunshine Blogger Award and now for the Mystery Blogger Award! It’s incredible! Be sure and check out Ribana’s way cool blog, she does very nice, inspiring posts and SUPER COOL articles about all kinds of topics! Now, to the meat of this post!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates: it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. This award was created by Okoto Enigma https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com
The Rules of the Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 to 20 people for the award.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question(specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about myself:
- I am an avid reader of books about all kinds of topics, so much so, that I have to donate books to my local library pretty regular or there’d be no room to walk around my apartment.
- I LOVE making things! I’m one of those people who look at things in the stores and on places like Pinterest.com and try to figure out how I can make the thing and maybe add my own little twist to it.
- I am a MAJOR ANIMAL LOVER!
Ribana’s 5 questions are:
- Do you prefer cooking at home or eating out?
- Where would you like to travel?
- E-books or paper books?
- Are you singing in the shower?
- Sea or mountain?
My answers to Ribana’s questions:
- I prefer to cook at home. I’m less likely to pick up a germ if I prepare my own meals.
- If scientists could come up with a for-sure-absolutely-safe transporter-wormhole kind of travel device that could also travel in time, I’d be going all over the place! I’d go to Stonehenge, Easter Island, Loch Ness, Iceland, Sweden, Ireland, Wales, Antarctica to visit the penguins, etc.
- I read e-books and paperbooks.
- I don’t sing in the shower, there is too much of a risk that our neighbors would turn me in for the noise and I don’t want to get kicked out of my apartment.
- For most of the year I enjoy living near the ocean, I’m only about a mile from the beach. But, during hurricane season, I wish I could live in the mountains, well away from the possibilities of taking a direct hit from the next hurricane that comes along.
My questions for my nominees are:
- If you could go any place in the world, at any point in history or now, where would you go and why?
- Who is your greatest hero and why them?
- What is your favorite decadent comfort food, your go-to food when you’re feeling blue?
- Who or what jump started you on your creative journey through life?
- This is the funny or weird question: Which is your favorite Muppet from the “Muppet Show”, the original series or the more current one, and why that one?
My nominees for this award are:
- Mel Decor Craft Design https://decorcraftdesign.com
- Brangien Illuminated https://brangien.blog
- AR Jung https://arjungwriter.com
- Lismore Paper https://lismorepaper.com
- Our Little Red House https://ourlittleredhouseblog.wordpress.com
- Kelleysdiy https://kelleysdiy.com
- Sophie Marshall https://smarshc.com
- Starrcreative https://starrcreative.ca
- Robin at Haphazard Homemaker https://haphazardhomemaker.com
- Christina Miller https://christinascreativecorner.com
- Camie Camie’s Cozy Corner https://camiescozycorner.wordpress.com
- Crafty Lemur Crafty Lemur Blog https://craftylemur.com
Congratulations to all my nominees! You all are truly AWESOME BLOGGERS! and you all deserve to win!
Now for the link to my best post. Actually, I like all my posts, I wouldn’t have done them if I didn’t like them. But, I think my post about the bees was one of my better efforts. So here is a link: https://kathyscrafts.wordpress.com/2019/03/27/the-annual-rite-of-spring-or-in-other-words-save-all-the-bees/
So, thank you again Ribana for the nomination!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!! And thank you to all the people who look at my blog! I try to make it interesting! I hope you all have a SUPER GREAT DAY!!!!!! HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!