Halloween is coming fast! I had these decorative pumpkins and wanted to update them.I started with this guy. He’s been sitting out in my storage shed for two years because when I cut into him to start working on him, the smell that came out just about knocked me over! He is a Walmart version of a “Funkin” pumpkin. So, it took two years for the smell to go away. So, I carved out his mouth and eye openings with a craft knife. As you can see, I’m using ping-pong balls for the eyes. I got the idea for this from a post on Pinterest. The orange guy was on clearance last year after Halloween and his stem had come off, so he was marked way down price-wise.I’ve used Celluclay around the big guy’s eyes and his top opening and on his lid. The two glitter covered pumpkins were also bought on clearance after last Halloween, very cheap. I rubbed off as much of the glitter from the baby one as I could and cut out his mouth and eye openings. His “eyes” are actually holly berries from an old silk-flower arrangement. So, I’ve opened the big guy’s mouth a little more and rounded his eye sockets a little more, trying to make him look a little happier. I’ve worked on the smaller orange guy’s lid and I’m layering gesso on a small ball that is just the right size for his smaller eye. So, these guys are about ready for the papier-mache’ treatment. So, as I do more to all these guys, I’ll post more pictures and tell about the various things I’ve done to them. They are all a work-in-progress.